We will have all the latest new products on display for you to check out at the 2018 Melbourne Guitar show! Come down to see the full range of electrics, amps, basses, Line 6 and Vox gear, and upstairs we have our acoustic guitars featuring the new FG TransAcoustics which have to be heard to be believed! We also have some great in-depth product sessions:
Saturday, 4 August 1.30 pm – 2.15pm in the Winner’s Circle Seminar Room, Level 1
VOX New Release Showcase – presented by James Ryan
In this session Australian guitarist James Ryan (Men at Work, Jon Stevens, Kate Ceberano, Vanessa Amorossi) will showcase the newest amps released by VOX including the new monster AC30S1, the pocket-sized MV50s and all new, all Nutube MVX150 series. James will play some songs, do some Q&A and show you how to get the best out of this new gear including where they shine brightest at
home, on stage and in the studio.
Sunday, 5 August 1.30 pm – 2.15pm in the Winner’s Circle Seminar Room, Level 1
Line 6 Helix: Studio Production to Live Performance - Presented by Michael Paynter
In this session we will deep dive into the flagship Line 6 Helix guitar processor and what it can do in the studio and on stage. Writer, performer and producer Michael Paynter (Icehouse, The Veronicas, MSquared Productions) will show you how he uses Helix to layer tracks in pop, rock, and country music, as well as how he uses Helix live. You’ll learn tips, tricks and how to make the most of Line 6 Helix – the most advanced guitar sound creation tool on the planet!
****Attend this session for your chance to win a brand new Shuriken SR250 Variax guitar**** See Terms &Conditions Below for details
Terms and Conditions
- ELIGIBILITY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The “SHURIKEN GIVEAWAY” lottery is open to legal residents of and who currently reside in Australia, are 13 years of age or older at time of entry, and attend the HELIX clinic presented by Michael Paynter at the 2018 Melbourne Guitar Show. Yamaha Music Australia, Melbourne Guitar Show and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses) are ineligible to enter and win. By participating in this lottery, entrants agree to these Official Rules as stated herein.
- LOTTERY PERIOD. The lottery which will be held over 2-hour period from August 5, 2018 at 1:30pm AEST and ends on August 5, 2018 at 3:00pm AEST.
- ENTRY. During the lottery period, entrants are required to attend the Helix clinic presented by Michael Paynter at the 2018 Melbourne Guitar Show, collect the entry form, complete and return it to entry points. Entries must be received by Yamaha Music Australia no later than August 5, 2018 at 3:00pm AEST. Only 1 entry is required per person to be eligible for the lottery, if a person enters more than once their entry will be deemed void.
- ODDS. The odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. There will be 1 winner in this period, the winner will be drawn at 3pm on the Line 6 / Yamaha stand (located stand #43 of Melbourne Guitar show). Potential winners must be present at the stand to be the winner. If the prize is unclaimed the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner by re-draw immediately. Winners agree to allow Yamaha Music Australia to use Winner’s name and image (whether in print publication, online, or other means of communication), without compensation, to notify the public of their winnings. The winner of the monthly prizes will be published on www.yamahabackstage.com.au within 7 days of the draw.
- PRIZES AND THEIR VALUE. Yamaha Music Australia is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged prizes, once received and in the possession of prize-winner. Yamaha Music Australia retains the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater retail value in the event the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
Variax Shuriken SR250 $2,599 RRP
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking or using the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Submission of this entry form in the competition deems acceptance of the Terms. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence regarding winners will be entered into.
RRP – Recommended Retail Price, correct at date of publication
Vox Mini SuperBeetle Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter
- The promotion commences at 10am AEST Saturday 4th August 2018 and closes at 10am AEST on Monday 6th August 2018 ("promotion period").
- To enter, participants must - Like the "Vox Australia" Facebook page - Post a comment on the "Vox Australia" Facebook page mentioning the Mini SuperBeetle.
- Entries accepted from within Victoria, Australia only.
- Responses must be received by the promoter during the promotion period. Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries must be submitted by the individual entrant and any automated entries will be invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion and reserves the right to disqualify any entry which is not submitted in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The prizes are 1 x Vox Mini Superbeetle valued at AUD $699.99 RRP. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- This selection process will be conducted by the promoter at 80 Market St, South Melbourne 3205 VIC within the first three business days after the end of the promotion period.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook and asked to provide their details via Private Message. The Prize will be shipped to the winner’s nominated address.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it at a later date.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- This Promotion is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. Entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
- The Promoter is Yamaha Music Australia (ABN 84 004 259 527) of 80 Market Street, South Melbourne, Melbourne VIC 3205
RRP – Recommended Retail Price, correct at date of publication